Run advanced processing on tasking and catalog data in your storage.
Step 1. Search for STAC items
Step 2. Create a job
Step 3. Monitor jobs
Step 4. Download results
Open the console and go to Data management → Map. Search for STAC items in one of the following ways:
- Use the map to zoom in on a specific location.
- Use the search bar to enter a location name and select a prompt from the drop-down list.
- Use the filters in the search bar to define workspace or other search parameters. Click Search.
You can only process STAC items that come from a supported collection and that are added to storage starting in 2023.
Credits will be deducted upon successful completion of the created processing job. The transaction can’t be reversed.
- Select the STAC items and click Process.
- In the Processes section below the STAC items overview, select a process.
- Review the selected STAC items. If necessary, remove some of them as follows:
- If there are incompatible STAC items, click Remove STAC items to exclude them.
- If there are STAC items you no longer want to process, close the job summary and remove them.
- Check the job summary and click Confirm processing.
Monitor the status and the readiness of your job.
Download results from processing jobs with the Completed status.
Only STAC items that come from a supported collection and were added to storage starting in 2023 are available for processing.
See the Requirements for input imagery section of the chosen process and check that your STAC item meets these requirements.