Catalog data are archive geospatial data that have been captured in the past.
Step 1. Get access
Step 2. Find and preview data
Step 3. Create an order
Step 4. Monitor orders
Step 5. Download assets
Select a collection
To review the specifications of catalog collections, see Catalog collections.
If you want to order the chosen collections for the first time, you need to request access to the collection. An email from the Customer Success team usually takes up to 3 days. You can review your access request status on the Access requests page.
After you have access, you won’t need to request access again.
If you want to order the chosen collections for the first time, you need to accept their end-user license agreement (EULA). If a EULA is updated, you need to re-accept it before creating your next order.
Configure your order
If you want to specify a date, maximum cloud coverage, or search for specific collections, click Filters to set up the following search parameters:
- Acquisition date: an acquisition date range.
- Maximum cloud coverage: the maximum percentage of clouds covering a full scene, from 0 to 100.
- Collections: geospatial collections included in the search.
Select full scenes
- Select a collection. To view more full scenes, click See all images.
- Hover over a full scene to view the intersection with your geometry on the basemap.
- Select a full scene. Note asset delivery time. If a preview is available, you can see how it appears over your geometry and the basemap.
- Select one or several data products and click Add to Cart. If needed, select and add data products from other full scenes to your cart.
Credits will be deducted upon successful completion of the created catalog order. The transaction can’t be reversed.
- To view or remove the selected full scenes, click View Cart.
- Click Checkout. You won’t be charged at this step.
- Check the order summary and click Order for [the amount of] Credits.
Monitor the status and the readiness of your order.
The following statuses mean you can download assets from storage:
- In progress: some order assets might have been delivered.
- Completed: all order assets have been delivered.
Download delivered assets.