Catalog data are archive geospatial data that have been captured in the past.
Step 2. Request access
Step 3. Accept a EULA
Step 4. Add a collection to the cart
You can also create an order using the API.
- Open the console and go to Catalog.
- To see all scenes that intersect with a specific area, define a geometry.
- If you want to specify a date, maximum cloud coverage, or search for specific collections, click Filters to set up search parameters.
|Acquisition date||An acquisition date range.|
|Maximum cloud coverage||The maximum percentage of clouds covering a full scene, from 0 to 100.|
Use only for optical collections.
|Collections||Geospatial collections included in the search.|
If you want to order the chosen collection for the first time, and it is restricted, you need to request access to it. For more information on access requests, see Restrictions.
An email from the Customer Success team usually takes up to 3 days. You can review your access request status on the Access requests page.
If you want to order the chosen collection for the first time, you need to accept its end-user license agreement (EULA).
- Select a collection. Note asset delivery time.
- Select a scene.
- Choose data products and click Add to Cart.
- Click Checkout. You won't be charged at this step.
- Check the order summary and click Order for [the amount of] Credits.
If you have enough credits, then the stated amount will be deducted from your balance. If the order fails, the credits will be returned to your balance.