Credits are used to buy geospatial data, task new imagery, or run analytics.
100 credits are equivalent to €1.
Credits expire after 24 months since they've been allocated to your account. For example, credits received on the 1st of January 2022 can be used at the very last on the 31st of December 2023.
Follow these steps to buy credits:
- If you have the Discovery plan, upgrade to Professional.
- Add credit card information.
- Proceed to purchase.
- Click the upper right corner → Account.
- Go to Credit Card.
- Add card information and click Add Payment Method.
Credits are non-refundable.
- Click the upper right corner → Credit Management.
- Click Purchase Credits.
- Select a credit package and click Confirm Purchase.
When you purchase credits for the first time, we'll perform a compliance check. We'll verify your identity in order to avoid any potential risk and to abide by the terms and conditions UP42 partners have for their data and algorithms. For more information, see Terms and conditions. If you have any other questions regarding the compliance check, contact the compliance team.