This article assumes that you already signed up. To sign up, please visit the article Create an UP42 account.
The UP42 Storage allows users to have their own storage space and provides a dashboard with all the Pléiades and SPOT images that were previously downloaded via job runs, ordered through the catalog or received from tasking operations.
- Immediate access to the latest images acquired through satellite tasking operations
- Centralize all the images downloaded via job runs or orders from the catalog
- Ability to re-use the previously downloaded satellite data into workflows and process them via job runs
The assets are only delivered as ZIP archives.
|Datasets delivered to the Storage|
|Pléiades and SPOT images downloaded via job runs|
|Pléiades and SPOT images ordered via catalog|
|Pléiades and SPOT images acquired during satellite tasking operations|
Each asset contains the following information:
|Collection||Satellite sensor (SPOT or PHR)|
|Acquisition||Image acquisition date|
|Type||The origin of the image: archived or tasking|
|Created||Date when the image was delivered|
|Actions||A download button for each image|
|Image Information||Basic image metadata|
In order to re-use assets in workflows for future processing, you need to paste the Asset Identifier. For more information, please refer to Processing data from Storage.
- In order to view the image footprint of the asset, go to any file displayed on the dashboard, click on the 3 dots and then click Preview.
- The image footprint will be displayed on the basemap.
The Preview button is only displayed for assets that contain geometry information in the metadata.
Congratulations! You can now take advantage of the delivery process via UP42 Storage.