The console allows you to monitor a tasking order, download assets, and process them.
You can also manage an order using the API.
Go to Tasking → My orders. To open the order sidebar, select your order. You will only see one AOI on the basemap, even if the tasking order is for multiple AOIs.
Go to Tasking → My orders to check the status of an order.
|Placed||The order has been submitted, but not yet activated.|
|Cancelled||The order has been cancelled and will not be activated.|
|In Progress||The order has been activated and is ongoing.|
Tasking orders are usually delivered in increments when any part of the AOI is covered. At any time during this stage, some assets can be ready for you to download them.
|Completed||All assets are ready and you can download them.|
To download acquired tasking assets, follow these steps:
- Go to Tasking → My orders and select your order.
- Go to Captured Images and click Download to get your assets as a ZIP archive.
- Go to Tasking → My orders.
- Select a completed order to see the sidebar.
- Click above to copy the order ID.
- Go to Storage → Data.
- To find assets ordered by other team members, click My Account. Otherwise, stay in My Workspace.
- Click by the name of the chosen asset.
For more information about how to use assets in a processing workflow, see Use assets from storage.
Use webhooks to get notifications when a new order has been completed.
You can set it up in one of the following ways: