The console allows you to monitor an order, download assets, and process them.
You can also manage an order using the API.
Go to Tasking → My orders and select your order. This will open the order sidebar.
Do note you will only see one AOI on the basemap, even if the tasking order is for multiple AOIs.
To download acquired tasking assets, follow these steps:
- Go to Tasking → My orders and select your order.
- Go to Captured Images and click Download to get your assets as a ZIP archive.
- Go to Tasking → My orders.
- Select a completed order to see the sidebar.
- Click above to copy the order ID.
- Go to Storage → Data.
- Click in the line of the chosen asset.
For more information about how to use assets in a processing workflow, see Use assets from storage.