The current analytics platform will be discontinued after January 31, 2024, and will be replaced by new advanced processing functionalities. This change will affect projects, workflows, jobs, data blocks, processing blocks, and custom blocks. For more information, see the blog post.
If you used to use data blocks that are now unavailable as a source of data, use a corresponding catalog collection instead.
Step 2. Check compatibility
Step 3. Add Processing from Storage
Step 4. Use an asset in a job
- Open the console and go to Data management.
- To copy the ID, click in the line of a chosen asset.
Explore the capabilities of the chosen dataset to make sure it will work with the processing block you want to use.
- Go to the Analytics section of the marketplace.
- Select a processing block you're going to use.
- Scroll down to the Capabilities section and check the input parameters. Make sure that the chosen processing block supports the file format of your dataset.
Processing from Storage is a data block that retrieves purchased files from storage so that you can use them in a workflow.
- Open the console, go to Projects, and select an existing project or create a new one.
- Select an existing workflow or create one.
- Add Processing from Storage as a data block and add the processing blocks you want to use.
- Click Update & Configure Job.
After clicking Update & Configure Job you'll be redirected to the job configuration page. Scroll down to the Parameters section with a JSON schema.
Paste the asset ID in the
asset_idsfield, for example:
If you want to use several assets, separate them by a comma, for example:
"asset_ids": [ "c566b4f6-08c3-4ba6-b6eb-fba58dbfec00", "aa36b4c5-09c3-6ba6-a8cc-fba58dbfec34" ]
Don't adjust the geometric parameters of the processing block that follows. Click Run Job.