A processing block that extracts cloudy regions from Pléiades and SPOT images.
See this block on the marketplace.
This block has no configurable JSON parameters.
The final 8 bit image will display the pixels as follows:
0— The NoData pixels
1— The cloud pixels
255— The non-cloud pixels
- A GeoTIFF file that contains original image bands and an additional cloud mask.
- A GML file (a cloud mask) with metadata stored in a GFS file.
- Pléiades Display (Download)
- Pléiades Display (Streaming)
- Pléiades Reflectance (Download)
- SPOT 6/7 Display (Download)
- SPOT 6/7 Display (Streaming)
- SPOT 6/7 Reflectance (Download)
Use in combination with Processing from Storage.
A workflow with Pléiades Display (Streaming).
A workflow with the following blocks: