The current analytics platform will be discontinued after January 31, 2024, and will be replaced by new advanced processing functionalities. This change will affect projects, workflows, jobs, data blocks, processing blocks, and custom blocks. For more information, see the blog post.
A data block that provides streamed high resolution elevation data acquired on a global basis. The datasets are available as a digital terrain model (DTM) and digital surface model (DSM).
See different versions of this block on the marketplace:
- NEXTMap 6 - Elevation Data (Streaming)
- NEXTMap 6 DSM - Elevation Data (Streaming)
- NEXTMap 6 DTM - Elevation Data (Streaming)
- The DSM is hydro-enforced and includes surface elevations from terrain, vegetation and cultural features (buildings, roads).
- The DTM is hydro-enforced and includes the bare earth, where surface features (buildings, vegetation etc.) have been removed.
- K-Means Clustering
- RF Viewshed
The datasets are available worldwide. Please note that the coverage for DSM and DTM can differ.
Data coverage for Nextmap 6m DTM
Data coverage for Nextmap 6m DSM
For more information about data coverage, please refer to the Intermap website.
|Spatial resolution||6 m|
|Vertical accuracy||1.6 m (LE90)|
|Horizontal accuracy||3.5 m (CE90)|
|Image type||Radar (IFSAR)|
|Acquisition date||Data acquisition upon request|
|Bit depth per pixel||32-bit|
|Horizontal coordinate system||WGS84|
|Vertical coordinate system||EGM2008|
|Can be reused in an UP42 workflow||No|
- The streamed image or any derived dataset that contains the original pixel values can't be downloaded. For more information about the end user license agreement, please refer to the marketplace.
- The minimum AOI size is 25 km2.
|Supported JSON parameters||Default value||Min||Max||Examples|
|25 km2*||n.a.||Please check the examples from the JSON parameters.|
Example based on a workflow created with the data block NEXTMap 6 - Elevation Data (Streaming) and RFViewshed: