This block provides streamed high-resolution elevation data acquired on a global basis. The datasets are available as a digital terrain model (DTM) and digital surface model (DSM).
- The DSM is hydro-enforced and includes surface elevations from terrain, vegetation and cultural features (buildings, roads).
- The DTM is hydro-enforced and includes the bare earth, where surface features (buildings, vegetation etc.) have been removed.
The datasets are available worldwide. Please note that the coverage for DSM and DTM can differ.
Data coverage for Nextmap 10m DTM
Data coverage for Nextmap 10m DSM
For more information about data coverage, please refer to the Intermap website.
|Spatial Resolution||10 m|
|Vertical accuracy||8.4 m (LE90)|
|Horizontal accuracy||17.5 m (CE90)|
|Image Type||Radar (IFSAR)|
|Acquisition date||Data acquisition upon request|
|Bit Depth||32 bits per pixel|
|Horizontal Coordinate System||WGS84|
|Vertical Coordinate System||EGM96|
|Can be reused in an UP42 workflow||No|
- The streamed image or any derived dataset that contains the original pixel values cannot be downloaded. For more information about the end user license agreement, please refer to the Marketplace.
- The minimum AOI size is 81 sq. km.
- This block can return a maximum of 1000 tiles per job, which means that the maximum AOI size is 25000 sq. km.
|Supported JSON parameters||Default value||Min||Max||Examples|
|81 sq. km.||25000 sq. km.||Please check the examples from the JSON parameters.|
Example based on a workflow created with the data block NEXTMap 10 - Elevation Data (Streaming) and Viewshed:
For more information, please refer to the marketplace.