When running a job, a job dashboard appears, which contains information about the job progress (see table below).
- Steps set the order in which the job generates the results from each block. Features:
- Each step is a task.
- A job consists of one or more tasks.
- Clicking on each task allows the users to view the log messages.
|Data and processing blocks. Each name corresponds to a step or task.|
- The progress of the job/task run:
Not started: job/task did not start
Pending: job/task is about to start
Running: job/task is running
Cancelling: job/task is getting cancelled by the user
Failed: job/task failed to run successfully
Cancelled: job/task was cancelled by the user
Successful: job/task finished successfully
|The duration for each block and the overall duration.|
- The credits consumed for each block and the total consumption. Credit consumption includes:
- data costs
- processing costs
- infrastructure costs
- The outputs can be downloaded in two ways:
- To download the output from the last block, click on Download.
- To download each individual output from each block, click on Results.
This is how the job dashboard is shown after running a job in the UP42 Console: