These video tutorials provide step-by-step instructions for creating projects, workflows and running jobs.
This video assumes no prior knowledge or familiarity with UP42. The processed covered in the video are the following:
- How to create your own project.
- How to create a workflow and combine data with processing blocks.
- How to generate the outputs by configuring and running the job.
- How to display the results.
This video assumes that users already created a workflow and it consists of two parts:
- How to adjust your account settings and project threshold limits.
- How to search for images using the catalog and integrate them into the workflow.